Perfect Portrait Prime
Pairing a medium-telephoto focal length with an extremely bright maximum aperture, the Canon RF 135mm f/1.8 L IS USM offers an engaging mixture of high sharpness and shallow depth of field, making it an ideal choice for portrait subjects. Benefitting this desirable combination is an advanced L-series optical design, robust and weather-sealed construction, and fast AF along with dependable image stabilization for intuitive use.
L Series Optics
- Impressively bright f/1.8 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- Three ultra-low dispersion elements control a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and accurate color rendering.
- Both Air Sphere and Super Spectra Coatings improve image quality by maintaining high contrast and color accuracy while reducing lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Nano USM Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- Nano USM delivers fast, accurate, and near silent autofocus performance to benefit both photo and video applications.
- Customizable Lens Function buttons on the barrel permit intuitive tactile control and rapid access to shooting settings.
- Benefitting handheld and monopod-based shooting, Optical Image Stabilization compensates for 5.5 stops of camera shake, or up to 8 stops if paired with in-body image stabilization, for sharper imagery.
Robust Design and Intuitive Handling
- Weather-sealed design for reliable use in inclement conditions.
- Fluorine coating on front element helps repel moisture, dust, and fingerprints and is also easier to clean.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.