Presenting a super wide field of view, the GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is an ultra-wide 18mm-equivalent prime designed for the G-mount GFX camera system. Ideally suited for architecture and interior photography, the lens's design employs a pair of aspherical elements to control distortion and spherical aberrations for accurate rendering, and a series of low dispersion elements are also featured for improved color accuracy and clarity. Additionally, a Nano GI coating has been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color. Balancing the optical attributes, the lens also utilizes a linear AF motor with an internal focusing design for quick and quiet focusing performance, and a manual aperture ring also avails intuitive exposure adjustment and a Command position permits making camera-based aperture selections. Additionally, the lens is also dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Ideally suited for architectural, landscape, and interior photography, this wide-angle prime lens offers an 18mm equivalent focal length.
- The 15 elements in 12 groups optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for cleaner, more realistic rendering and sharper image quality.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element are also featured to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved color fidelity and clarity.
- A Nano GI coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.