A medium telephoto prime characterized by its sophisticated optical design, the GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR from FUJIFILM is a 197.5mm-equivalent lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. Offering a mixture of long reach and a relatively bright f/4 maximum aperture, this lens is well-suited to isolating subject matter and working with shallow depth of field techniques. Complementing the visual compression of the telephoto focal length is an advanced optical layout, which uses one Super ED element and two extra-low dispersion elements to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
In addition to its optical assets, this lens is also distinguished by its five stop-effective image stabilization system that Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. It also features a linear autofocus motor that is both quick and quiet, and an internal focusing mechanism limits the overall lens length during use as well as maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range. The lens's magnesium-alloy build is also dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant.
- Medium telephoto prime lens offers a 197.5mm equivalent focal length to realize a narrow field of view to suit wildlife and portraiture applications.
- Relatively bright f/4 maximum aperture enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates one Super ED element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range. Additionally, an updated mechanism also fixes the linear motor position when turning the camera off so the focus position remains the same.
- Focus Preset function button allows you to recall saved focusing positions for quick switching between focusing distances.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Compatible with optional GF 1.4X TC WR Teleconverter, which extends the focal length to 350mm for even greater reach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.