Offering a versatile wide-angle perspective, the GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR from FUJIFILM is a 36mm equivalent lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. With a slightly wider-than-normal field of view, this lens is ideal for everyday shooting and its f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates one aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. A Nano GI coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Contributing to its flexibility, the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- General wide-angle prime lens offers a 36mm equivalent focal length to realize a comfortable field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and clear rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Nano GI coating Minimizes lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An internal focusing mechanism affords quick autofocus performance, maintains the overall length of the lens during operation, and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Brass lens mount is durable and rigid for long-lasting use and mounting accuracy.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.