Distinguished by its impressive speed, the FUJIFILM GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR is a short portrait-length prime for the G-mount GFX mirrorless medium format system. The bright f/1.7 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also benefits depth of field control for precise selective focus applications. Optically, the lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements and one aspherical element, which correct a variety of aberrations and help to achieve high sharpness and clarity. Additionally, despite its fast design, this lens is also relatively compact and lightweight for handheld use and sports a weather-sealed design for working in trying weather conditions.
- Short portrait-length prime lens offers a 63mm equivalent focal length to realize a slightly narrowed field of view for isolating subject matter.
- Impressively bright f/1.7 maximum aperture offers great control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also suits working in low-light conditions.
- Two Super ED elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F. Also, the front element features a fluorine coating to repel dust, dirt, and moisture and to aid in cleaning.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.