Covering a useful range of wide-angle focal lengths, the FUJIFILM XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS is a 15-36mm-equivalent zoom featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture, an advanced optical design, and optical image stabilization. Utilizing a series of extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements, both chromatic and spherical aberrations are well-controlled in order to realize a high degree of color accuracy, sharpness, and accurate rendering. A Super EBC coating also suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions. Benefitting the optics, an optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for improved sharpness when shooting handheld. Additionally, a stepping motor offers quick and quiet autofocus performance.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a relatively compact and lightweight design.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.