Fast and wide, the XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR is a 24mm-equivalent wide-angle lens designed specifically for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras. Two aspherical and two extra-low dispersion elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Both a Nano-GI coating and HT-EBC coating are also used to control ghosting and flare for enhanced contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics is a floating focus system that benefits autofocus speed and also maintains consistent performance throughout the focusing range. Additionally, the lens body is also weather-sealed to support working in trying environmental conditions.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords increased control over depth of field and greatly benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion, curvature of field, and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- HT-EBC coating has also been applied the entire surface of each element to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A quick and quiet autofocus motor pairs with a two-group floating focus system to achieve precise focus and consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from the 5.9" minimum focusing distance to infinity.
- Integrated depth of field scale benefits working with zone focusing and pre-focusing techniques.
- Weather-resistant design includes nine different seals in eight areas to prevent dust and moisture from entering the lens and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.