Versatile Zoom for Content Creators
A standard zoom purpose-built for content creators and image-makers with a penchant for motion, the FUJIFILM XF 18-120mm f/4 R LM PZ WR covers a versatile focal length range and features an inspired design for intuitive control over zoom, focus, and aperture adjustment. This zoom is the first X Series lens built in collaboration with FUJINON cine and broadcast lens designers and is a go-to all-around lens choice for video and motion applications.
Designed for Motion
Featuring variable power zoom, smooth manual focus, and a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, this 18-120mm enables precise, fine control over focus and exposure:
- Power zoom can easily and smoothly transition throughout the focal length range. This mechanism can be controlled by a newly designed zoom lever, which offers variable zoom speeds.
- Conventional focus ring allows direct and intuitive manual focus control and the lens offers seamless switching between continuous autofocus and manual focus. Requiring a camera firmware update, this unique control method opens up the possibilities for making creative focus transitions and control the focal point whenever required.
- Aperture ring permits stepless control and its smooth, silent adjustment is ideal when making iris changes during recording.
- Two custom function buttons can be used to preset a constant zoom speed, focal length, or focus point.
Flexible Zoom and Advanced Optics
- Spanning a useful wide-angle to mid-telephoto range, this zoom offers a 27-183mm equivalent focal length range to serve as a viable single lens solution for everyday shooting.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent illumination throughout the zoom range, which pairs well with the constant nature of the focusing, AF, and zoom controls.
- Three aspherical elements control distortions and spherical aberrations in order to produce sharper imagery with more accurate rendering.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, circular bokeh quality when using shallow depth of field and selective focus effects.
Intuitive Handling and Robust Construction
- Benefitting its use on gimbal stabilization devices, this lens's internal zoom and internal focusing design helps to maintain consistent balance and overall lens length during use.
- Despite the inclusion of a power zoom mechanism and a broad focal length range, this lens still weighs in at just about 1 lb, making for a lightweight design that helps maintain compatibility with a variety of stabilization tools.
- Weather-resistant design protects against dust and moisture and cold temperatures down to 14°F.
- Front fluorine coating protects against water, grease, dirt, and smudging, and also makes it easier to clean the front element.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.