Offering a natural perspective along with a fast maximum aperture, the XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a 50mm-equivalent lens characterized by its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. This design benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and using selective focus techniques. The optical design employs two aspherical elements, which reduces distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve higher sharpness and accurate rendering. Three ED elements are also featured, which reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. This ensures unmatched resolution and fresh, vibrant color.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressive f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements and three ED elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Delivers vibrant, true-to-life colors with minimal optical aberrations and outstanding detail.
- Powerfully accurate linear autofocus motor ensures that images are always in focus. Also provides minimal focus breathing and precise manual focus down to a minimum focusing distance of 11.8".
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- All metal lens barrel construction built to withstand dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.