Covering a versatile telephoto range, the XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS from FUJIFILM is an 84-305mm-equivalent zoom well-suited for sports, event photography, and portraiture. Its optical design incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements and one aspherical element, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and sharpness. A Super EBC coating also helps to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics, an optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops in order to achieve sharper handheld photos. Also, a linear AF motor provides quick and quiet focusing performance to benefit both stills and video use.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers an 84-305mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A 4.5 stop-effective optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Linear motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.