The GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head Kit from Joby pairs the GorillaPod 1K stand with the BallHead 1K to form a flexible and versatile support system. With the ball head, you can precisely control the direction and angle of your equipment and then lock that position in place for easy use. This kit is ideal for compact mirrorless cameras, LED lights, flashes, or any other gear weighing up to 2.2 lb.
JOBY GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod
Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 2.2 lb, it can reliably hold equipment such as flashes, video lights, and most mirrorless cameras. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 8.3" height and 5.1 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 1K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 1/4"-20 screw for mounting, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 2.2 lb that is compatible with its standard 1/4"-20 screw mount
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 5.1 oz and height of 8.3", can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction
JOBY BallHead 1K
Supporting equipment weighing up to 2.2 lb, the BallHead 1K from Joby uses a standard 1/4"-20 threaded screw to mount compatible mirrorless cameras, flashes, and video lights. It features full 360° panning and 90° tilting for nearly unrestricted movement, complemented by a locking knob to help you retain the ideal position once you have found it.
At only 1.8 oz and with a height of 2.4", the BallHead 1K is portable and can be easily carried without weighing you down. It is designed to be paired with the GorillaPod 1K stand and works with several Joby pro-level accessories that can extend the versatility of your ball head. However, it can also be used on any standard tripod with a 1/4"-20 mount.
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw for attaching equipment weighing up to 2.2 lb
- 360° panning and 90° tilt for optimal position control
- Portable design weighing only 1.8 oz and with a height of 2.4"
- Works with Joby pro-level accessories such as the GripTight PRO Mounts and GorillaPod Arms that allow you to use GoPro adapters, flash clips, and microphones
- Can be deployed on the GorillaPod 1K stand or any other tripod with a standard 1/4"-20 mount
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.