The Nikon MB-N12 Multi-Battery Power Pack is an optional accessory for the Nikon Z 8 mirrorless camera. It provides additional power and a more comfortable grip when working in the vertical shooting orientation. The MB-N12 can accommodate two EN-EL15c/EN-EL15b/EN-EL15a rechargeable Li-ion batteries, which provide around 1.8x longer battery life than the single in-camera battery. One of the batteries can be hot-swapped for on-the-fly battery switching.
The MB-N12 also features a secondary shutter release, control dials, and a function button for more intuitive shooting control. It is dust- and drip-resistant to the same level as the Z 8.
Here are some of the key features of the Nikon MB-N12 Multi-Battery Power Pack:
- Accommodates two EN-EL15c/EN-EL15b/EN-EL15a rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Extends battery life by up to 1.8x
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Secondary shutter release
- Control dials
- Function button
- Dust- and drip-resistant
The Nikon MB-N12 Multi-Battery Power Pack is a valuable accessory for the Nikon Z 8. It provides additional power, a more comfortable grip, and more intuitive shooting controls. If you are a serious photographer who shoots a lot of images or videos, the MB-N12 is a must-have accessory for your Z 8.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Nikon MB-N12 Multi-Battery Power Pack:
- Increased battery life: The MB-N12 can accommodate two EN-EL15c/EN-EL15b/EN-EL15a rechargeable Li-ion batteries, which provides around 1.8x longer battery life than the single in-camera battery. This means you can shoot for longer periods of time without having to worry about running out of power.
- More comfortable grip: The MB-N12 adds a vertical grip to the Z 8, which makes it more comfortable to hold and shoot in the vertical orientation. This is especially beneficial for shooting portraits, sports, and other vertical compositions.
- More intuitive controls: The MB-N12 adds a secondary shutter release, control dials, and a function button to the Z 8. This makes it easier to control the camera and access frequently used functions.
- Dust- and drip-resistance: The MB-N12 is dust- and drip-resistant to the same level as the Z 8. This means you can use it in challenging weather conditions without having to worry about damaging the camera.
If you are looking for a way to extend the battery life of your Z 8, improve the ergonomics of the camera, and gain access to more intuitive controls, the Nikon MB-N12 Multi-Battery Power Pack is the perfect accessory for you.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.