A wide-angle prime that's as compact as it is versatile, the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8, from Nikon, offers a comfortably broad field of view that suits a variety of subjects, ranging from architecture to landscape to street subjects. The f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in available lighting and controlling depth of field and also contributes to a sleek and portable form factor.
In terms of handling, a dual stepping motor AF system offers quiet and smooth focusing performance that benefits both stills and video capture, and a programmable control ring can also be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and can also be used with DX-format models, where it provides a 42mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in available lighting conditions and also contributes to the compact overall form factor.
- Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design and help to limit spherical aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Dual stepping motors deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible, and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.