Compact, lightweight, and versatile, the NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, from Nikon, is an all-in-one zoom spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range. Poised to be a single lens solution for travel, walkaround, and everyday shooting, this 27-210mm-equivalent lens is ideal for applications ranging from landscapes to portraiture to distant, fast-moving subjects.
Helping achieve sharp results and steady handling, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to 5 stops of camera shake for improved results when working in low-light conditions. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, and there is a 7.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 27-210mm equivalent focal length range.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.9" at the wide-angle position suits working with close-up subjects.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.