Reveal hidden worlds and thrilling details with the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Lens from Nikon. This S-line macro lens provides a versatile 105mm focal length, a close working distance, and a true 1:1 reproduction ratio. Fill the frame with all the details of intimate moments, jewelry, food, flowers, products, nature, wildlife, and more. Made for professionals, this lens doubles as an outstanding portrait lens as well, making it an ideal lens for weddings and special events.
The lens features a minimum focusing distance of 11.4" to suit working with close-up subjects, and a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture lets you confidently work in low light conditions. A Dual Motor Multi Focus STM System with manual focus override provides fast and responsive autofocus, and the multi focus system also reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses. A VR image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops for shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions. The lens is designed with a customizable control ring for changing aperture, exposure compensation, and ISO, and a L-Fn button is also provided for customization. Nano Crystal and ARNEO coatings prevent ghosting, flare, and reflections when working in brightly illuminated and backlit scenes. Additionally, a fluorine coating reduces dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Telephoto prime designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 157.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro and portrait shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.4" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- Dual Motor Multi Focus STM System with manual focus override for fast and responsive autofocus. Multi-focus system also reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Customizable control ring for changing aperture, exposure compensation, and ISO.
- L-Fn button for customization and 11.4 to 19.7" / 0.29 to 0.5m limiter switch
- Nano Crystal and ARNEO coatings to prevent ghosting, flare, and reflections.
- Fluorine coating that reduces dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Lightweight design for easy and comfortable carrying.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.