The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is a 1.4x teleconverter used to extend the effective focal length of Nikon F-mount AF-S lenses by 40% while still maintaining full support for autofocus, exposure metering, and VR image stabilization with compatible lenses. The front and rear optical surfaces feature fluorine coatings, which repel water droplets, and the durable lens barrel is also weather-resistant to suit working in inclement conditions.
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure.
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilization capabilities.
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel, along with fluorine-coated front and rear elements, support use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.
- AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF ED*1
- AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f/2G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED V II
- AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR*2
- AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR*2
*1: AF not possible
*2: Can be used when attached to f/8-compatible camera body
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.