Covering a versatile wide-angle focal length range, the Panasonic Lumix 14-28mm f/4-5.6 MACRO Lens is well-suited for everything from landscapes and cityscapes to street scenes and architecture. An excellent choice for travel photography and everyday shooting, this full-frame lens delivers beautiful images across the entire zoom range and is a great choice for still photography, vlogs, and other video content.
- Compact ultra-wide-angle zoom lens designed for use with full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Minimum focusing distance of just 5.9" throughout zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- Micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure change and professional quality video.
- Optimized for video, an advanced optical design minimizes focus breathing when changing focal lengths.
- Lens design includes one aspherical ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) element, one aspherical element, three ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) elements, and one UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) element.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.