Designed for close-up shooting, the Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 60mm-equivalent prime lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital cameras. Its macro capabilities enable a minimum focusing distance of 4.1" along with a 1:1 magnification ratio for life-size imaging of nearby subjects. One aspherical element helps to control spherical aberrations and distortions and a multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and lens flare for increased contrast and color fidelity.
In addition to the optical performance, the lens also features a MEGA O.I.S. system, which compensates for the effects of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focusing design offer fast, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance and the rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Prime 30mm portrait-length lens provides a 60mm equivalent focal length with Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Macro design provides a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 4.1" for working with close-up subjects.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- Multi-layer coating controls lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and neutral colors.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.