With a focus on compatibility, the Dual Plate v2 from Peak Design is designed to work with all versions of the Capture camera clip for easy access and support for your gear. It fits in most tripod heads with Manfrotto RC2 or Arca-type quick release systems, featuring a standard 1/4"-20 screw at the top for connecting with the camera. The included 4mm hex wrench can be used to tighten or remove the mount. The mounting slot at the bottom allows for several positioning options, which helps prevent interference with tilting screens or battery compartments. With an anodized aluminum construction and grip pad, the Dual Plate v2 is durable and offers four loops for use with optional Peak Design anchors.
- Compatible with all Capture clips, fits in two directions
- Goes in most Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-type tripod heads
- Machined and anodized aluminum construction
- Twist-resistant pad at the top provides superior grip for heavy gear
- Connection screw slot allows you to position plate to avoid interference with screens, lenses, or battery compartments
- Four loops for connecting optional Peak Design anchors
- Fits any camera with a standard 1/4"-20 mount