Use the Rode Lavalier GO omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode Wireless GO system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the Lavalier GO features a durable 3.9' Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity. This model is styled in black.
The miniature mic capsule is easily concealed and features a foam pop shield to reduce vocal plosives. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup, while the condenser element yields a wide, full-frequency response, giving you a clear and intelligible voice capture.
- Designed for use with Rode Wireless GO compact wireless microphone systems
- 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with the Rode Wireless GO and many recording devices and wireless transmitters equipped to provide 2.7V of plug-in power through a standard, non-locking 3.5mm TRS microphone connector
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature mic capsule handles up to 110 dB of SPL for speech, dialog, and presentations
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 3.9' Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with Rode SC4 adapter (available separately) to use the Lavalier GO with smartphones and tablets outfitted with 3.5mm TRRS jacks
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.