Ideal for wildlife, sports, landscapes, motorsports, and countless other photographic endeavors, the Sony E-mount 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens from Sigma offers the features and image quality that professionals demand. This lens provides high rendering throughout the entire zoom range at all apertures, and ghosting, flare, and various types of aberrations are all well controlled. An updated and redesigned autofocus system offers both speed and precision by incorporating an AF actuator driven by a stepping motor, as well as a high-precision magnetic sensor. Optical image stabilization delivers approximately four stops of compensation, with two standard OS modes for both handheld shooting and panning situations. A new Zoom Torque switch gives users the option to adjust the level of zoom ring resistance from Lock (locked at the wide end for transport), Tight (prevents zoom creep), and Smooth (for easy, smooth zooming). Additional on-lens controls include a Focus Limiter switch, OS Mode switch, Custom switch for custom OS settings, and three customizable AFL buttons.
As part of the Sigma Global Vision Sports line of lenses, the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens is specifically designed for everyday use in challenging conditions. A dust and splash resistant structure protects the lens against water and dust intrusion, and a water and oil repellant coating on the front element resists moisture and fingerprints. Barrel construction consists of aluminum and TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) for an ideal combination of toughness and improved portability. Additionally, a magnesium tripod socket with a removable foot and 90° click stops provides a sturdy support option.
- High optical performance with compact size and lightweight design
- Updated optical design featuring 25 elements in 15 groups with 4 FLD and 2 ELD elements
- High sharpness throughout the zoom range
- Up to 4 stops of optical image stabilization correction with 2 selectable OS modes
- Minimum focusing distance of 23 inches at 150mm focal length
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for smooth, natural-looking bokeh
- High-speed, accurate autofocus utilizing stepping motor and high-precision magnetic sensor
- High build quality with both aluminum and Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) components, contributing to its durability, lightness, and operational feel
- Dust and splash-proof structure with a water and oil repellent front coating
- Dual Action zoom supporting both zoom ring operation and push/pull zoom capability
- New Zoom Torque switch allows user to select zoom resistance and lock the lens securely
- Additional on lens-controls include OS Mode switch, Custom switch, Focus Limiter, and 3 customizable AFL buttons
- Includes heavy-duty Tripod Socket TS-121 with removable and replaceable foot
- Compatible with separately purchased Sigma Tripod Socket TS-81
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.