Sporting a popular wide-angle focal length with an impressively fast aperture, this Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens delivers the professional-level of quality that Sigma's Art line is renowned for. Well-suited for landscape, architecture, street scenes, astrophotography, and more, this lens features an advanced optical and mechanical design that offers incredible edge-to-edge sharpness and overall performance. Designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras, this optic offers new features that are particularly useful for astrophotographers and nighttime landscape shooters.
Two FLD elements and one SLD element have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for chromatic aberrations throughout the entire focusing range and to ensure high image sharpness, clarity, and contrast. Additionally, four aspherical elements have been integrated into the lens's construction to eliminate distortion and suppress sagittal coma flare significantly, making this lens an ideal choice for astrophotography and nightscapes.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- The prime 24mm focal length offers a versatile wide-angle perspective when used on full-frame sensors, making it ideal for landscape, nature, and architectural photography. When used with a APS-C-format sensor, the lens offers a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Four aspherical elements have been integrated into the lens's construction to eliminate distortion and significantly suppress sagittal coma flare, making this lens an ideal choice for astrophotography and nightscapes.
- Offers a standard 72mm filter thread up front, ideal for ND filters and polarizers, and also features a rear filter holder that accommodates sheet-type filter material, often used by astrophotographers for specific effects.
- Two FLD elements and one SLD element have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for chromatic aberrations throughout the entire focusing range and to ensure high image sharpness, clarity, and contrast.
- A Super Multilayer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- STM (stepping motor) provides fast and near-silent autofocus by controlling the amount of movement of the motor and optimizing the screw pitch to match the optical characteristics.
- Manual Focus Lock (MFL) switch disables the focus ring, ensuring that focus never changes.
- Aperture ring click switch, aperture lock switch, and hood with lock button for quick and efficient handling.
- A rounded eleven-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-of-focus quality when shooting at large apertures.
- NPC (Nano Porous Coating) provides a water and dust repellent coating that is incorporated into the lens's weather-resistant design.
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.