Delivering sophisticated optical performance and high-speed autofocus, this Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens is designed for Leica L & Sony E mount mirrorless cameras. Its 50mm focal length is ideally suited for portraiture, landscapes, and all-purpose shooting and provides a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field control. Based on the latest optical design technology, the lens incorporates 14 elements in 11 groups, with three aspherical lenses and one SLD glass element. The lens effectively suppresses various aberrations such as astigmatism and field curvature, which cannot be corrected in-camera. Additionally, the lens offers fast and quiet focusing and excellent tracking performance allowing the lens to be used in a variety of situations including shooting in dark places, shooting moving subjects, and video.
- Prime standard-length lens designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- Newly designed HLA (High-response Linear Actuator) focusing motor provides unprecedented high-speed, high-precision, and quiet AF.
- Based on the latest optical design technology, the lens incorporates 14 elements in 11 groups, with 3 aspherical lenses and 1 SLD glass element. The lens effectively suppresses various aberrations such as astigmatism and field curvature, which cannot be corrected in-camera.
- Equipped with a focus mode switch, an aperture ring click switch, an aperture ring lock switch to prevent unintended operation, and an AFL button to assign any function from the camera.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.