Impressively compact and versatile, the Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 is a wide-angle to long-normal zoom characterized by its retractable design and sleek profile. The svelte design makes this lens ideal for walkaround, everyday shooting, and the flexible focal length range benefits a wide range of subject types. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements, which help to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations and promote greater sharpness and accurate rendering. Complementing the optics is a linear motor and internal focusing design, which achieve quick and quiet autofocus performance for both photo and video needs. The lens body is also weather-sealed to permit working in trying environmental conditions.
- Compact zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 42-90mm equivalent focal length range.
- Retractable design maintains an especially compact profile when not in use.
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Linear motor, along with an internal focusing mechanism, promotes fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.