Get up close and personal with the 1:1 magnification ratio of the full-frame compatible FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens for Sony's E-mount cameras. As a G series lens, it perfectly balances sharpness and bokeh through the use of various specialized elements, this ensures highly detailed images, with smooth out-of-focus areas, and an absolute minimum of aberrations. The lens also boasts a fast f/2.8 aperture for controlling depth of field and working in less-than-ideal light as well as a Nano AR coating that help eliminate ghosting and flare.
Critical to macro is accurate focusing, which is assisted by the speedy Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor present in the 90mm lens. Users also have direct access to a focus hold button and focus range limiter for further optimizing the lens' performance in certain situations. On top of this, the focusing ring slides for immediate switching between manual and auto focusing. And, the lens has built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for compensating for camera shake at all focusing distances.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this telephoto macro can also be used on APS-C systems where it provides a 135mm equivalent focal length.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with an 11" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- A focusing distance and magnification scale is also printed on the top of the lens to aid in more technical applications.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are featured in the lens design and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- A Direct Drive SSM system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An internal focus design further enhances usability by improving AF speed and ensuring that the overall length of the lens does not change during use.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between 11-19.7", 19.7"-infinity, or full, and a focus hold button is also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- This lens' focusing ring can be slid forwards and backwards to quickly shift from manual to autofocus modes, and vice versa.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.