Ideal for travel photography, the Tamron 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD is an advanced all-in-one zoom characterized by its wide to medium-telephoto range and its bright maximum aperture. Designed for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens's mixture of versatility and speed make it an ideal choice for photographing beautiful vistas, distinctive architecture, notable street-scenes, and more. Boasting a maximum wide-open aperture of f/2-2.8 means you can comfortably photograph in available light conditions while also controlling depth of field and isolating your subject matter with selective focus. Also, complementing the focal length range and bright design is a VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) autofocus system that provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus to suit both stills and video applications.
- Versatile wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Impressively bright f/2-2.8 maximum aperture range for working in available light conditions, controlling depth of field, and isolating subject matter using selective focus.
- VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism provides fast, quiet, and precise autofocus performance throughout the zoom range.
- Connector port works in conjunction with Tamron Lens Utility software for customizing lens functions and updating firmware through the lens rather than through the camera.
- Updated design for enhanced operability and ergonomic texture.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.