Bring two DSLRs with attached lenses, two to four extra lenses, related accessories, and an up to 15" laptop and 10" tablet on your next plane trip with the black Airport International V3.0 Carry On from Think Tank. This sturdy rolling case is designed to meet most international airline carry-on requirements. Of course, it's always prudent to check with your carrier prior to departure. Interior padded, touch-fastening dividers are useful for protecting and organizing gear. The front of the case has an expandable dedicated laptop and tablet compartment with an organizer panel and zip pocket. And located inside underneath the lid are a variety of zippered accessory pockets. For easy access, the spacious main compartment unzips on three sides. One great feature is the stretchable front pocket that serves as a catchall for magazines, small reflectors, and more.
The Airport International V3.0 has TSA-approved zipper locks for the main compartment, and a high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop and for securing the case to an immovable object. Store your water bottle and tripod in the convenient side pockets. Additional tripod straps are included. A retractable trolley handle, in conjunction with two 80mm, ABEC, grade 5 ball bearing wheels, makes travel over flat ground easy. Grab handles on three sides are for lifting the Airport Advantage in and out of vehicles and overhead bins. An included rain cover with storage pouch helps protect the case from dirt and inclement weather. Quality materials such as water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon, closed-cell foam padding, tall skid plates, and reinforced PE board dividers offer strength and durability. Photographers will appreciate the handsome business card holder located on top.
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry-on, meets most international airline carry-on requirements – check with your carrier prior to departure
- Holds two gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, two to four additional lenses, a 15" laptop, 10" tablet, and related accessories
- Maximum Lens Size: 500mm f/4 detached, or 400mm f/2.8 attached with hood reversed
- Dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments located in a lockable pocket
- TSA-approved zipper locks for the main compartment, and a high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop compartment and for securing your bag to an immovable object
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing, for added strength and durabilityQuick and easy access to the retractable handleTripod mount and water bottle pocket on side – additional straps included for larger tripods
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registrationInterior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters, and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, and front foot extend product life
- Custom-designed, high performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratchesSeam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for identification
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.