Experience the benefits of storing, transporting, and protecting your camera and an attached 150-600mm lens plus related accessories in this black Digital Holster 150 from Think Tank Photo. This holster comes with an included divider for stacking smaller lenses. Photographers will appreciate the quick-access zippered top opening, front zippered pocket, side pocket, stretch pocket, and inner lid pocket for SD cards or a lens cloth. The holster also features a monopod/small tripod attachment, and a seam-sealed rain cover. Carry the holster with the grab handle or wear it with the belt mount and included shoulder strap.
- Designed to form fit a 150-600mm or equivalent sized lens with body attached
- Fits a 105mm filter in its case in a zippered front pocket
- Attachment for a monopod, a small tripod or a modular component
- Rotate or Lock attachment on a Think Tank belt such as the Pro Speed Belt V3.0
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your camera strap from the LCD
- Metal hardware and YKK RC Fuse zippers for long lasting durability
- Additional divider allows you to stack smaller lenses
- Zippered side pocket for larger accessories or rain cover
- Business card holder on top of lid
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.