Protect your camera and lens with the medium-sized Emergency Rain Cover from Think Tank. This cover features a DWR coating and sealed seams for added protection against rain, sleet, snow, sand, and dust. Fold it down to fit into the included compact carrying pouch and keep it in your camera bag so you're prepared to quickly deploy it in a downpour or sand storm.
This cover will fit over a DSLR or mirrorless camera with a 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, or similar-sized lens. It has a non-slip, adjustable strap that cinches to the lens hood, so it stays put once in place. It can be used while shooting atop a tripod or monopod, has an oversized window for viewing your LCD and controls, and the shoe mount keeps it securely on your camera when in use. It has a cinchable sleeve through which you access your camera and dual viewing configurations for varying conditions.
- Seam-sealed for protection in heavy rain or dusty conditions
- Folds down to fit into an included compact carrying pouch
- Quickly and easily deployed
- Fits over DSLR or mirrorless cameras with 24-70mm or 70-200mm f/2.8 attached
- Access your camera through the cinchable sleeve
- Oversized window allows you to view your LCD and controls
- Shoe mount to keep the cover securely attached to your camera
- Non-slip, adjustable strap cinches to lens hood
- Can be used while shooting atop a tripod or monopod
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating adds an extra layer of protection
- Measures 18.9" long with a 3.1 to 5.5" adjustable diameter
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.