The lightweight blue indigo TurnStyle 5V2.0 Sling Camera Bag from Think Tank Photo is water-resistant and holds a large mirrorless camera with two lenses or a small mirrorless camera with four lenses inside interior dividers within the main zippered camera compartment. It also accommodates a small 7.9" tablet in a dedicated padded zippered pocket at the back of the bag. For holding accessories, there are assorted pockets throughout the sling.
The TurnStyle bag is convertible from a camera sling worn over your shoulder to a photo belt pack worn around your waist. For converting the bag, use the padded strap that detaches from one end via its slip-in clip. This clip can slide into one of two nylon webbed loops. When inserting the clip into the loop on the padded tab at the side, you can wear the bag like a belt pack around your waist. When placing the clip into the loop at the top, you transform your bag into a shoulder sling. The TurnStyle 5V2.0 can also be carried using a grip handle at the top.
- The interior divider width is approximately 3.0". As a soft-sided bag, what will and won't fit is subject to personal preferences for snugness/looseness.
- Front pocket with organizer that includes two open slip pockets
- Open slip pocket inside the back of the main compartment
- Dedicated external zippered padded pocket at the back of the bag holds a mini 7.9" tablet
- Easily rotate bag for quick-access when you are wearing it around your shoulder or around your waist
- Adjustable waist expansion when wearing the belt pack
- Nylon-webbed zipper-pull tab assists in opening and closing dual-zippered main compartment
- Zippered flap to main compartment can be opened to drop halfway down the front of the bag for easy-access to your gear
- Interior removable camera dividers are made from high-density closed cell foam
- Lightweight water-resistant durable poly ballistic fabrics
- Durable YKK racquet-coil abrasion-resistant zippers
- Removable rain cover made from seam-sealed taffeta with double polyurethane coatings
- Adjustable sling strap has a quick-release buckle and is wide for comfort
- Loose nylon-webbing from the adjustment belt can be neatly tucked through the nylon loop on the sling strap
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.