Extending the effective focal length of select Tamron lenses, this Teleconverter 1.4x enables you to get even more reach out of your telephoto lenses. The dedicated design retains full communication between the lens and DSLR cameras, including auto-exposure metering, autofocus at select focal lengths, and Vibration Compensation image stabilization, and a BBAR coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for maintained image quality. Additionally, this teleconverter also features a dust- and moisture-resistant construction, matching the lens, to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of lenses by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure
- BBAR coating maintains image quality by reducing flare, reflections, and ghosting
- Dedicated design retains full electronic communication between the lens and camera to support AE and VC functions, as well as autofocus at select focal lengths depending on specific camera's autofocus sensitivity
- Weather-resistant design for use in inclement conditions
- SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
- SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2
- 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD