A highly desirable focal length for portraiture, the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G from Nikon is a short-telephoto prime featuring a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture. This design finds balance between a lightweight, compact form factor while also being fast enough to effectively control depth of field and suit working in low light. Individual lens elements feature a Super Integrated Coating, which controls flare and ghosting to produce greater contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, the Silent Wave Motor affords fast and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Short-telephoto prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field imagery and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.