SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card - SDSQXAH-064G-AN6MA
Unleash the full potential of your devices with the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card. Built for extreme conditions, high performance, and 4K UHD video recording, this microSD card is ideal for professionals and enthusiasts who want reliable high-speed storage.
- High Capacity: With 64GB of storage, this card provides ample space for high-resolution photos, 4K UHD videos, and large files.
- Speed: UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) means you can capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video recording.
- Built for Extreme Conditions: Waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof, and temperature proof to withstand the harshest environments.
- Fast Transfer Speeds: Accelerate your workflow with quick file transfers, saving you time when moving data.
- SanDisk Memory Zone App: Organize and back up your content with the easy-to-use SanDisk Memory Zone app available on the Google Play store.
- Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of devices, from smartphones to drones and action cameras.
Whether you're diving into the depths of the ocean, soaring through the skies, or capturing the moments that matter, the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card - SDSQXAH-064G-AN6MA is your reliable partner for capturing and storing extreme adventures and precious memories.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.