Designed to be portable yet versatile, the LED500C Bi-Color LED Video Light from Godox provides a smooth and soft light that is well-suited for video use. It is a bi-color light that enables you to adjust the color temperature from 3300K to 5600K, with a variance of ±300K depending on your settings. The light can be dimmed from 25 to 100% throughout most of its color temperature range, but can go as low as 10% when it is set to full tungsten or full daylight. Adjustments can be made either on the on-board LCD via two buttons and a dial or with an included wireless remote that works at distances of up to 65.6'.
The LED500C is rated for output up to 2900 lux at 3.3' and 4200K, drawing a maximum of 32W of power during use. Used for support is a yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob, and the design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation. For powering the panel, an AC adapter is included for connecting to a wall socket, while those looking to take the light outdoors can run it on two optional Sony L-series batteries. The remote control requires two 3.0V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 32W of power, rated for 2900 lux at 3.3' and 4200K
- Bi-color with a range from 3300K to 5600K, so you can match it to both daylight and tungsten light sources
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100% when set to either 3300K or 5600K, and from 25 to 100% throughout the rest of the range
- Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 65.6' away
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Built-in filter slot for use with included diffusion filter
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- Battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.