A versatile wide-angle zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR is a 15-30mm-equivalent lens well-suited to landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, and interior shooting. Despite its wide field of view, Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization is featured to help minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens also features a pulse stepping motor AF system, which benefits both video and photo applications due to its fast, quiet, and smooth focusing performance. In regard to its optical design, three aspherical elements are used to control spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Super Integrated Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, where it provides a 15-30mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements are used in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for camera shake in order to deliver sharper handheld images.
- AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Full Compatibility: D500, D7500, D5600, D5500, D3500, D3400, D850 (in DX mode), and Z-series mirrorless cameras with FTZ adapter
- Compatible with Limited Functions: D7200, D7100, D5300, D5200, and D3300; D810A, D810, D800E, D800, D750, D610, D600, D5, and Df in DX mode; and 1-series mirrorless cameras with FT1 adapter
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update for use
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.