Versatile yet simple, the M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 from Olympus is a 50mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The normal field of view is complemented by a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for controlling depth of field and producing selective focus effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. Two aspherical elements are used in the optical design to help reduce spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness, and these elements also help to reduce the overall size and weight of the lens. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Normal-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions in order to provide increased sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.