A long-reaching super telephoto for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO from Olympus is a 600mm equivalent lens that balances refined optics with a hand-holdable design. Super ED, E-HR, and HR glass elements are combined to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations to provide a high degree of clarity and sharpness, and a Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imaging.
Complementing the optical attributes, this lens is also characterized by its optical image stabilization system, which can be used in conjunction with camera-based sensor-shift IS to realize a six-stop effective reduction in the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is also employed to realize quick and quiet focusing performance, and a manual focus clutch enables seamless switching between focusing methods for more intuitive use. The lens is also fitted with a removable rotating tripod collar for improved balance and support, and the lens is weather-sealed to guard against dust, moisture, and freezing temperatures to benefit working in harsh climates.
- Super telephoto prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 600mm equivalent focal length.
- Three Super ED (extra-low dispersion) elements are used to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three high refractive index elements and one E-HR (extra-high refractive index) element help to minimize spherical aberrations and distortion for greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual elements to significantly reduce lens flare and ghosting to improve contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Lens-based image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld with this lens in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, this lens supports Synchronized IS, which pairs the optical IS system with select Olympus cameras' 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization to control up to six stops of camera shake.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control.
- Programmable L-Fn (lens function) button for easily accessible settings adjustment.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction incorporates 17 separate seals to ensure this lens's performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- Removable rotating tripod collar offers a stable platform for working with this lens atop a tripod or monopod. The included DR-79
- Decoration Ring can also be used on the lens when shooting handheld to take the place of the removed tripod collar.
- Built-in retractable lens hood shields the front lens element to reduce surface reflections and flare.
- Compatible with the optional M.Zuiko Digital MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter to further extend the reach to a 840mm equivalent focal length.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.