Ideal for portraiture and distant subjects alike, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R from Olympus is an 80-300mm equivalent telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its modest maximum aperture helps to realize a compact and lightweight form factor while an advanced optical design, which uses extra-low dispersion and high refractive index glass, controls a variety of aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Extending its versatility, this lens also features a Movie & Stills Compatible autofocus system, which is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both photo and video shooting applications.
- Compact telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 80-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element controls color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- One high refractive index element helps to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.