By pairing the HC-V785K Full HD Camcorder from Panasonic with your smartphone, you can record two camera angles at once, the main image from the HC-V785K's sensor in Full HD and a secondary picture-in-picture image from your phone's camera. But the HC-V785K works by itself, too. It features a 20x optical zoom lens with a 29.5 to 612mm equivalent focal length, giving you a wide angle when zoomed out and a substantial amount of telephoto when zoomed in, with the ability to record slow motion in Full HD at up to 240 fps. Through their lens design partnership with Leica, Panasonic incorporates a Leica Dicomar 20x optical zoom lens with four separate optical groups and a maximum aperture of f/1.8.
To keep excessive image vibration to a minimum and for steadier handheld shooting, the HC-V785K features Panasonic's HYBRID OIS+, which combines optical and digital image stabilization to provide 5-axis correction. Adjustable settings allow you to find a stabilization mode most appropriate for the kinds of shooting you are doing. From OFF for tripod work to Normal for regular handheld work, all the way up to Strong for the times when things really get shaky.
Twin Camera OperationThe HC-V785K can connect to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and use that as the secondary camera. With this functionality, you can shoot from alternate distances or angles for a variety of picture-in-picture images.HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie ModeBy combining two images taken with different exposure times, the HDR Movie function suppresses blown highlights and blocked shadows for crisper, clearer videos. With HDR, you can maintain gradation in your images in difficult shooting situations, like when your subject is backlit.
Baby Calendar / Stop-Motion Animation AssistSet the baby's name and birthday to display thumbnail images of scenes recorded on and around that date, making it easy to find the scenes you want. By moving the subject slightly and shooting still images, you can create a unique animated slideshow. Previously taken photos are displayed with an onion skin effect for easy layering.Creative ControlBuilt-in filter effects, including Miniature, 8mm Movie, Silent Movie, and Time-Lapse Recording let you match your video recordings to the shooting situation.Full HD Slow-Motion VideoThe HC-V785K records Full HD (1920 x 1080) video at 240 fps. For a more dramatic slow-motion effect the of the Crystal Engine's Intelligent Frame Creation interpolates frames to achieve an equivalent of 240 fps. You can easily switch to slow motion while recording with a simple touch on the LCD screen.High-Speed Precision AutofocusThe image sensor has a 60 fps readout, enabling quick focusing speed, stability, and tracking performance.Level Shot FunctionLevel Shot automatically detects and corrects tilting in images. It can be adjusted to three different levels: Off, Normal, or Strong, depending on shooting conditions.5-Axis HYBRID OISStabilized on five axes (pan, tilt, and roll axes, plus horizontal and vertical directions), the HYBRID OIS suppresses blurring in your videos when not using a tripod or other stabilizer.Multi-Manual DialSeveral in-camera functions can be controlled by the Multi-Manual Dial. These features include:
- White balance
- Shutter speed
- Color saturation
- The HC-V785K Wi-Fi does more than let you capture video from your phone's camera as a secondary camera angle. You can preview a live image on your mobile device using the Panasonic Image app and change camera settings. If the camera has Internet access, you can even upload web-friendly copies of videos and photos directly to social media websites. Plus, there's a Baby Monitor function that lets you use the camera like an IP surveillance camera, viewing a remote feed across the internet.
- One-Touch Connection: NFC lets you instantly connect a smartphone or tablet to the camcorder with just one touch. Even without an NFC phone, QR codes are provided to make Wi-Fi settings.
- Remote Shooting/Remote View: The Panasonic Image app lets you use a smartphone or tablet as a real-time remote to control the camcorder from a distance. View photos and video directly from the camcorder on a smartphone or tablet and upload them to a social networking site.
- Real-Time Broadcasting: You can livestream events on USTREAM as they are being recorded in Full HD resolution (requires a wireless access point).
- Baby Monitor: Check on the baby anytime from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet. Push notification sends an instant alert when the audio sensor detects the baby waking or crying (requires a wireless access point).
- Home Monitoring: When away from home, your camcorder can record high-quality live video, and you can monitor and speak to your family or pets at home from your smartphone or tablet.
- Auto Transfer (Wireless PC Copy): Images are transferred from your camcorder to your PC via the wireless access point at home.
- Highlight Playback and Easy Share: You can enjoy Highlight Playback with a smartphone or tablet right after shooting. Favorite scenes can be shared on SNS with a simple drag-and-drop operation.
- Wireless TV Playback: An access point at home can be used to transfer data wirelessly to the TV or a tablet in the living room or to other rooms in the house (requires a wireless access point).
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.