- PHOTO AND VIDEO – 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor confidently captures sharp images with a high dynamic range.
- 4K CAPTURE: 4K Ultra HD video recording (3840 x 2160) plus 4K PHOTO pause and save frame that extracts individual high-resolution photos from 4K Ultra HD video.
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Easily control aperture and shutter settings with the front and rear dials while making white balance and ISO adjustments on the fly; Assign favorite settings to any of the six function buttons (six on body, five on menu)
- HIGH-RESOLUTION VIEWFINDER AND LCD DISPLAY: High-resolution (2,360K-dot) OLED Live View Finder and rear touch-enabled 3-inch tilt/swivel LCD display (1,040-dot) are clear even in bright sunlight.
- TWO LENS BUNDLE VALUE - LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm, F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. and LUMIX G VARIO 45-150MM, F4.0-5.6
The professional-grade Panasonic LUMIX 4K Digital Camera DMC-G7WK accepts over 30+ compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera (ILC) standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body while also offering cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. With the exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO (~8MP, 30/60 fps), simply pause that perfect moment from video to produce printable high-resolution photos. A high-resolution 17.5mm, 0.7x OLED eye viewfinder (2,360K-dot) matches up to exactly how you intended to see the image even under direct sunlight. For connectivity convenience, the G7 includes 3.5mm and 2.5mm microphone & remote ports, USB 2.0 and a micro-HDMI (Type D) terminal. The G7 can be combined with the DMW-FL580L External Flash, the DMW-MS2 Stereo/Shotgun Microphone and many other accessories. It’s also compatible with newer BUS Class UHS-I/UHS-II SDXC/SDHC SD cards capable of storing high-resolution 4K videos and meeting the demands of 4K Photo and RAW mode burst shooting.
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. The Panasonic LUMIX Professional Camera Lens G VARIO H-FS45150AK features a multi-coated lens to reduce bothersome ghost and flare to deliver high optical performance. Compatible with Compact System Cameras (DSLM) LUMIX G models that comply with Micro Four Thirds System standard, this camera lens incorporates Panasonic's MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand movement. For added versatile high performance, this medium zoom lens offers a F4.0-5.6 ASPH and focal length of 45-150mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-300mm), providing a versatile medium zoom range for daily situations. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX.