Designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, the Panasonic Lumix S 24mm f/1.8 is a sleek and compact wide-angle prime. Its 24mm focal length is ideally suited for landscapes, nature, interior, and architectural photography and provides a modestly bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field control. Featuring an uncompromising optical design and the power to capture broad landscapes with corner-to-corner sharpness, this lens provides for rich and detailed stills and smooth and compelling video.
Composed of twelve lens elements in eleven groups, this lens features three aspherical elements, three extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberration and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy. The lens offers high resolution sharpness and performance to support 4K video as well, and a linear autofocus motor suppresses focus breathing and delivers smooth, precise, and near silent focusing performance.
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- Benefitting professional video applications, linear focus ring control for mechanical-based follow focus systems moves the focus at a constant speed in accordance with the rotating angle of the focus ring.Excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing.
- Smooth exposure changes by micro-step aperture control for video applications.
- High resolution sharpness and performance to support 4K video.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design for increased protection from the elements.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.