A unique lens with a distinctly bright design, the Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. from Panasonic is a 20-50mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The impressively fast f/1.7 constant maximum aperture enables improved depth of field control and low-light shooting capabilities throughout the zoom range. Balancing the impressive f/1.7 performance, the optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion, aspherical, and high refractive index elements, which help to greatly reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness. Complementing the optics, this lens is also characterized by its durable, weather-sealed physical design, along with a fast autofocus system, versatile focusing clutch design, and a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring to suit video applications.
- Wide-to-normal zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 20-50mm equivalent focal length range.
- Impressively bright f/1,7 constant maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions throughout the zoom range and also offers improved depth of field control.
- Three aspherical elements, four extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to suppress color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for high clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Fast 240 fps autofocus drive, along with an internal focusing system, delivers smooth, accurate, and quiet focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications. Additionally, a focus clutch mechanism delivers especially quick AF/MF switching.
- Physical aperture ring has a stepless, de-clicked design for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.