Characterized by its slender profile, the black Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. from Panasonic is a compact, slightly wide 40mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its bright f/1.7 maximum aperture offers notable control focus for working with shallow depth of field techniques and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and accurate rendering, and individual elements have also been multi-coated to control surface reflections and flare for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Slightly wider-than-normal prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize greater sharpness and resolution.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- Pancake form factor measures just 1"-thick, making it ideal for everyday and travel use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.