The ST125 ST-Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with K-10X Arca-Type Ball Head from Sirui is designed with mirrorless cameras in mind. Compact and lightweight legs combined with an Arca-type-compatible K-10X ball head to provide a versatile camera support solution.
The Sirui K-10x Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The pan, tilt, and quick-release knobs are all separate, while the tension knob is integrated into the ball-locking (tilt) knob. The head tilts 90° for portrait orientation, and the quick-release plate features two pop-up pins that prevent camera twist when it's tilted 90°. There's also a video pin on the plate to keep camcorders from twisting.
The interior ball locking of the K-10x head has a sphere tolerance of 0.01mm, and it's equipped with an orientation-memory locking dial. This helps yield a high load capacity of 44 lb. The quick-release clamp features a secondary release button that prevents any inadvertent disengagement of the camera/plate from the clamp, thereby adding to the head's overall security & stability. The Arca-style platform conforms to standard sizes, so you can use compatible plates from other manufacturers.
The three control knobs allow a photographer to exercise extremely fine control over the orientation of the camera, whether it's a DSLR, 35mm, medium-format camera, or even a camcorder. Pan, for instance, can be adjusted while the tilt stays locked, enabling precise movement that's measurable – there are degree markers at the panning base for panoramic photography.
The K-10x is CNC-machined from an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and anodized with an oxidation treatment that ensures a durable, high-quality finish.
- Arca-style quick-release clamp with secondary safety lock
- Two bubble levels (horizontal and vertical) on the quick-release platform ensure that your framing hews to the horizon in either portrait or landscape orientation
- The friction-control knob, integrated into the ball-locking knob, allows the operator to adjust the resistance of the ball's movement
- Quick-release plate is aluminum alloy with a rubberized surface
- Stainless steel camera screw
The ST125 Standard Series 5-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod from Sirui was designed with the idea of taking mirrorless and compact DSLRs on location in mind. The unusual triangular center column reduces the diameter of the leg set to less than 3" but still supports a maximum height of 59.1" and a load capacity of 26.5 pounds. The column is removable and reversible for shooting from floor-level perspective and also features a ballast hook for added stability.
Like the center column, the legs are made of 8x layer carbon fiber for lightweight strength and durability. The legs feature waterproof twist-lock joints to seal the legs against water, dust, and debris when working in the field. The rubber feet provide traction and incorporate retractable foot spikes for ice or other slick surfaces. Independent leg spread and locking leg positions allow the ST125 to be leveled on uneven terrain. The leg spider features dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounts for mounting accessory arms for accessories like monitors, microphones, LED lights, and more.
- Compact design for mirrorless cameras
- Space saving triangular center column
- Removable, reversible center column
- Ballast hook for added stability
- Waterproof twist-lock joints
- Rubber feet with retractable steel spikes
- Leg spider features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounts