The black Digital Holster 20 V2.0 from Think Tank contains a unique "Pop Down" feature that allows the lens hood to be kept on the camera held in shooting position. For the active shooter, this is a real time-saver. The case is made to hold a regular-sized DSLR such as a Canon 5D Mark II, 7D or Nikon D700 with a standard zoom attached or when the "Pop Down" feature is employed, it can accommodate a DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed.
This is a form-fitting case, somewhat reminiscent of a western holster - ready to draw and shoot at a moment's notice. The case comes with a side rail attachment that accepts a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component. This increases the footprint and capacity of the holster as well as your shooting capabilities. The holster comes with Think Tank's "Rotate or Lock" technology for their Pro Speed Belt, Thin Skin Belt or Steroid Speed Belt that permits you to attach the holster with no effort at all. There is also a smooth fabric on the belt to minimize friction against your body. One of the best features of the bag is that the lid opens away from your body. This enhances access to your gear as well as adding a significant security aspect to the bag since, when opened, the lid acts a shield preventing others from seeing what's inside. The removable shoulder strap and top grab handle are complemented by dual zippers that guard the access to the main compartment.
For accessories, a front stretch pocket can hold lens caps, batteries and other small items. Another touch fastened small accessory pocket is located under the top lid that is perfect for holding a filter. For ultimate protection of the delicate LCD screen on your DSLR, a soft divider fits over the top protecting it from the strap that may be stuffed inside.
There's nothing like networking so the bag comes with a neat business card holder right under the top grab handle. Finally, for maximum protection while outside, the bag comes with a built-in rain cover that is stored in an outside pocket and which can be easily deployed when the weather turns against you. The holster comes with Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Form-fitting to hold a standard DSLR with zoom lens - or - when "Pop Down" feature is used, it will hold your DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached (hood reversed)
- Extending "Pop Down" allows lens hood to be kept in shooting position
Integrated side attachment system for connecting a Modular, Skin or Multimedia component to holster
- Stretchable front pocket for small accessories
- Holster lid opens forward, away from the body, for fast and easy access to the camera
- Small accessory pocket underneath lid
- Non-slip shoulder strap included
- "Rotate or Lock" technology on Pro Speed Belt, Thin Skin Belt, Steroid Speed Belt, or other Think Tank bags with a Modular Rail
- Smooth fabric on belt attachment for minimal friction
- Top grab handle
- Seam-sealed rain cover included and stored in outer side pocket
Compatible lenses (Pop Down Retracted):
- Prime lenses; Kit lenses
- 16-35mm f/2.8 with hood extended (Canon)
- 16-35mm f/4 VR with hood extended (Nikon)
- 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood reversed (Canon or Nikon)
- 17-55mm f/2.8 with hood reversed (Canon or Nikon)
Compatible lenses (Pop Down Extended):
- 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood extended (Canon or Nikon)
- 28-70mm f/2.8 with hood extended (Nikon)
- 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed (Canon or Nikon)
- 300mm f/4 with the hood reversed (Canon or Nikon)
Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 26.0" (66.0 cm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.