The Digital Holster 5 from Think Tank is a holster-style bag with closed-cell foam cushioning that is designed to fit a small to medium mirrorless camera along with an attached lens measuring up to 3.3" (8.4 cm) long. This bag offers a variety of carrying options, including a top handle, an included shoulder strap, as well as the ability to mount it onto a modular Think Tank bag, beltpack, or belt. Additionally, it can be mounted to a standard belt.
A camera placed inside the Digital Holster 5 can be easily removed using the quick-access top opening. A front stretch pocket can hold lens caps, back caps, and other small accessories. For larger accessories such as lens hoods, flashes, or filters, a zippered side pocket is provided. On the outside of the top lid is a compartment for business cards, while on the inside of the top lid is a pocket that can be used to safely store memory cards or a lens cloth. To protect a camera's rear screen while it is in the Digital Holster 5, a removable screen protector is included to provide a buffer against potential abrasion from shoulder straps that are connected to the camera and are tucked into the bag as well.
Nylon construction throughout the bag and a polyurethane-coated bottom provide a high degree of built-in weather resistance, and a seam-sealed rain cover is included for even more protection from the elements should the need arise.
- Designed to form-fit a small to medium mirrorless camera body with an attached lens up to 3.3" (8.4 cm) long within a holster shape
- High-density closed-cell foam cushioning
- Top opening for quick access
- Can be carried with the built-in top-carry handle
- Can be carried with the included shoulder strap
- Can be belt-mounted to a modular rail on a Glass Limo, Glass Taxi, Speed
- Convertible, or Change Up modular Think Tank bag or beltback
- Rear "rotate or lock" attachment to be used can be used on a Think Tank belt such as the Pro Speed Belt or any belt
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, or other items
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Removable screen protector
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Zippered side pocket for larger accessories such as lens hoods, flashes, or filters
- Metal zippers, D-rings for strap clips
- Included seam-sealed rain cover
Olympus OMD E-M5 with 12-50mm kit lens (hood in shooting position)
Fuji X-E2 with 18-55mm kit lens (hood reversed)
Sony a6000 with 16-50mm kit lens (hood in shooting position)
Compatible Camera Bodies: Olympus E-PL5 or OMD E-M5, Fuji X-E2, Sony a6000, Nikon J3, Panasonic GX7 or similar-sized bodies