The pewter Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 5 is a shoulder bag that can hold a mirrorless camera with a small zoom or pancake lens attached, plus accessories. The main compartment has a zippered closure and a removable padded divider for customizing the interior. A flip-top lid folds over the main compartment and fastens onto the front accessory pocket via a magnetic closure.
The bag can be carried by the top handle, worn over your shoulder with an adjustable strap, or worn on a pant belt using the rear pass-through slot. Stretchable side pockets and an interior mesh pocket can hold accessories such as memory cards, batteries, or the included seam-sealed rain cover.
- Removable shoulder strap easily converts the bag to a belt pack or hand bag.
- Rear pass-through slot allows you to wear the Mirrorless Mover on your own pant belt or on a Think Tank Photo Pro Speed or Thin Skin belt.
- Easily accessible front zippered pocket for accessories.
- Stretchable and gusseted side pockets for accessories.
- Internal mesh pocket on the lid for a battery or other compact accessories.
- Grab handle on the lid.
- Poly ballistic fabric ensures durability and protection from the elements.
- YKK RC Fuse zippers designed for luggage applications where resistance to abrasion is necessary.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.